European Diagnostic Clusters Alliance – EDCA
10.30 AM – 12.30 PM
LILLE – FRANCE
EDCA invites you to a round table during BioFIT to exchange on the hot topic of the new European In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation.
European Diagnostic Clusters Alliance – EDCA is the first European network serving the competitiveness of the medical diagnostic industry. It federates 8 European clusters and counts 350 companies.
The purpose of EDCA is:
- To promote competitiveness of European industry in the area of medical diagnosis. The association will enhance the synergies between academic research, clinical research, health authorities and diagnostic companies;
- To ease the growth of European SMEs in medical diagnostic;
- To promote the development of diagnostic clusters and competitiveness clusters in Europe;
- To promote cooperation between diagnostic clusters (inter-cluster) in order to help build European collaborative projects.
- BioTurku (Finland)
- BioWales (United Kingdom)
- BioWin (Belgium)
- Eurobiomed (France)
- Heath Capital (Germany)
- Medicen (France)
- The Oxford AHSN (United Kingdom)
- Uppsala Bio (Sweden)