December 15th, 2023
ACROBiosystems, new sponsor of BioFIT 2022
BioFIT event is very pleased to count ACROBiosystems among its sponsors
ACROBiosystems Group, founded in 2010 and listed in 2021, is a biotechnology company aimed at being a cornerstone of the global biopharmaceutical and health industries by providing products and business models innovation.
The company spans across the globe and maintains offices, R&D centers, and production bases in 12 different cities within the United States, Switzerland, England, Germany, and China.
Join key BioFIT 2022 sponsors such as Sartorius, Sanofi, Zoetis, Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, FINDMED, Genfit, Servier, MSD, Pfizer, Pfizer CentreOne, Roche, ACROBiosystems, AdBio, X’Prochem and Capital Grand Est to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to tech transfer, academia-industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and seed investment in Life Sciences
- Highlight your interest in early-stage innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in Life Sciences
- Enhance your visibility on an international scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools