With the highest attending rate of academics, TTOs and research institutions, BioFIT is the place where academia-industry collaborations get started. BioFIT has taken on a whole new dimension becoming the meeting point in Europe for tech transfer and for sourcing early-stage innovations stemming from public research institutions, academic spin-offs and emerging biotech companies. Together with big pharma, biotech and diagnostic companies, BioFIT operates as a platform to build partnerships for all public and private actors. BioFIT is also the European marketplace for pre-seed, seed and Series A investment in Life Sciences.
>> SIGN UP NOW FOR BIOFIT 2019 AND SAVE UP TO €150: Register now!
>> LIMITED NUMBER OF STANDS: Book your booth now!
A RECORD NUMBER OF MEETINGS AND ATTENDEES DURING BIOFIT 2018
one-to-one meetings per participant
conferences & roundtable discussions
Why should you attend BioFIT?
Out of 1,000 BioFIT attendees, 1,000 deals have been generated.
The breakdown in terms of nature of deals is the following:
- 35% of collaborative research projects
- 30% of licensing deals
- 15% of equity investment deals
- 20% of services deals
Estimate based on the measurement of 2015 and 2016 delegates’ outcomes
Who will you meet?
What BioFIT features
- Pre-qualified one-to-one meetings (Inova software, the partnering platform of BIO USA)
- Conferences and roundtable discussions
- Presentations of start-ups
- Presentations of collaborative and licensing opportunities
- Presentations of service providers and technology platforms
- An exhibition area
- Identification of would-be CEOs Are you a bioentrepreneur seeking a project? Or do you have projects seeking a CEO? Attend BioFIT by using the partnering platform and identify your future project or your future CEO.
- Informal networking evenings