December 15th, 2023
Boehringer Ingelheim has joined the BioFIT sponsors for the 7th year in row
We are pleased to count Boehringer Ingelheim as a Silver Sponsor
Since its founding in 1885, Boehringer Ingelheim is independent and family-owned. Making new and better medicines for humans and animals is at the heart of what we do. Our mission is to create breakthrough therapies that change lives. We have the freedom to pursue our long-term vision, looking ahead to identify the health challenges of the future and targeting those areas of need where we can do the most good.
As a world-leading, research-driven pharmaceutical company, more than 51,000 employees create value through innovation daily for our three business areas: Human Pharma, Animal Health, and Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing. Our significant investment in R&D drives innovation, enabling the next generation of medicines that save lives and improve quality of life.
We realize more scientific opportunities by embracing the power of partnership and diversity of experts across the life-science community. By working together, we accelerate the delivery of the next medical breakthrough that will transform the lives of patients now, and in generations to come.
Join key BioFIT 2022 sponsors such as Sartorius, Boehringer Ingelheim, FINDMED, Genfit, Servier, Pfizer, Roche, AdBio, X’Prochem and Capital Grand Est to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to tech transfer, academia-industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and seed investment in Life Sciences
- Highlight your interest in early-stage innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in Life Sciences
- Enhance your visibility on an international scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools