December 15th, 2023
Discover our 2023 speakers and conference programme
BioFIT 2023, guided by its expert committee, is tailoring its conference programme to meet the evolving interests of the vibrant early-stage life sciences ecosystem. The 2023 programme features four dedicated tracks of conferences focusing on: best practices in academia-industry R&D collaboration, nurturing early-stage assets, funding early-stage innovation, and highlights in animal health.
Life Sciences specialists speaking at BioFIT this year include:
• Alexander Sinclair-Wilson, Associate Director of Investments, Sanofi Ventures
• Anela Vukoja, COO, Apollo Health Ventures
• Bart Wuurman, CEO, Apaxen
• Chris De Jonghe, Valorization director, Oncode Institute
• Judit Anido, CEO, Nuage Therapeutics
• Maya Chkaiban, Associate, Jeito
• Nuno Alves, Associate Director, Innovation Management, Astellas Europe
• Oliver Boucher, Senior Director, Business Development, Zoetis
• Tim Haines, Executive Partner, Abingworth
Would you like to listen to these discussions and
interact with international experts?
You only have 5 days left to benefit from the regular fee,
after October 9th fees will increase!
If you are part of a BioFIT partner cluster or association, you can benefit from discounts:
contact them and register with their promo code.