Many thanks to LFB for joining BioFIT 2018 as a Contributing Sponsor!
Since it was formed in 1994, the LFB Group has been developing, manufacturing and marketing biological medicinal products, for diseases that are always serious and often rare. The LFB Group is now one of the leading European players in biopharmaceutical, its products are aimed at health professionals, mainly hospital-based, these are medicinal products derived from living organisms in three major fields of therapy: immunology, haemostasis and intensive care.
The LFB group is a biopharmaceutical company, one of the rare manufacturers in the world with expertise in different bioproduction techniques, offering plasma-derived medicinal products, recombinant medicinal products and advanced therapy treatments such as cell therapies. The LFB Group’s strategy is focused on international growth and an active research and development policy in its fields of therapeutic excellence.
LFB is a public company and the Group is growing in a competitive sector, with medicinal products sold in nearly 60 countries. Over 2000 employees of the LFB Group, both in France and worldwide, are totally committed to meeting the needs of hundreds of thousands of patients. Every year, LFB’s 23 biopharmaceuticals are used to treat hundreds of thousands of patients with serious and often rare diseases.
Join key BioFIT 2018 sponsors such as Bayer, Roche, MSD, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer and VIB, to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to tech transfer, academia-industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and seed investment in Life Sciences
- Highlight your interest in early-stage innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in Life Sciences
- Enhance your visibility on an international scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools
They were the BioFIT 2017 sponsors: Sanofi, Pfizer, Bayer, Genfit, Lilly, MSD, Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Novo Nordisk, LFB, PPRS and Trianni.
For more information about the sponsorship opportunities, visit the dedicated site page.