December 15th, 2023
Life Science Innovation launched on September 30!
The Life Science Innovation campaign launched on the 30th of September in New Scientist magazine, online at businessandindustry.co.uk and through social media and events in the following months. The campaign highlights why the UK and EU are a competitive global hub for the life sciences industry whilst also looking at the vision for the life sciences ecosystem. It illuminates the learnings from the pandemic and how life sciences is a key sector, while also showing the challenges this industry is facing.
The key topics in focus are:
- precision medicines;
- cell & gene therapy and genomics;
- investing in new technologies;
- using biotechnology to advance health;
- streamlining regulations;
- investment withing life sciences;
- the role of collaboration to push innovation;
- supply chain management;
- patient-centricity & patient safety.