Many thanks to Bayer for joining BioFIT 2019 as a Bronze Sponsor
Bayer is a Life Science company with a more than 150-year history and core competencies in the areas of health care and agriculture. With their innovative products, they are contributing to finding solutions to some of the major challenges of our time.
With life expectancy continuing to rise, they improve quality of life for a growing population by focusing their research and development activities on preventing, alleviating and treating diseases. They are also making an important contribution to providing a reliable supply of high-quality food, feed and plant-based raw materials.
Their goal is to create value for their customers, stockholders and employees, while also strengthening the company’s earning power. They are committed to operating sustainably and addressing their social and ethical responsibilities. Employees with a passion for innovation enjoy excellent development opportunities at Bayer. All this goes to make up their purpose: Science for a better life.
Join key BioFIT 2019 sponsors such as Almirall, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novo Nordisk, Advent France Biotechnology, LFB, MSD Animal Health and MSD to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to tech transfer, academia-industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and seed investment in Life Sciences
- Highlight your interest in early-stage innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in Life Sciences
- Enhance your visibility on an international scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools