Many thanks to Roche for joining BioFIT 2020 as a Bronze Sponsor
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. Founded in 1896, Roche continues to invest heavily in research and development with CHF 11 billion in 2018. Alongside the broad internal pipeline, external innovation has always been a critical component of the Roche research and development strategy.
Join key BioFIT 2020 sponsors such as Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Roche, Novo Nordisk, MSD Animal Health, Evotec and MSD to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to tech transfer, academia-industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and seed investment in Life Sciences
- Highlight your interest in early-stage innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in Life Sciences
- Enhance your visibility on an international scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools