We are glad to count Pfizer CentreOne to be part of the BioFIT 2022 sponsors
Pfizer CentreOne, new sponsor of BioFIT 2022
Pfizer CentreOne® is a global CDMO within Pfizer and a leading supplier of specialty APIs. Our global manufacturing network includes more than 35 sites across six continents. Backed by Pfizer resources, we deliver technical expertise, global regulatory support and long-term supply.
Working together with our customers, we combine our knowledge with open dialogue to solve challenges. For more information, visit www.pfizercentreone.com.
Join key BioFIT 2022 sponsors such as Sartorius, Sanofi, Zoetis, Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, FINDMED, Genfit, Servier, MSD, Pfizer, Pfizer CentreOne, Roche, AdBio, X’Prochem and Capital Grand Est to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to tech transfer, academia-industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and seed investment in Life Sciences
- Highlight your interest in early-stage innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in Life Sciences
- Enhance your visibility on an international scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools