Are you an entrepreneur who has created or is about to create an innovative company?
Apply for the START-UP SLAMS to have the opportunity to present your project in front of pharma, biotech companies, TTOs and VCs and find partners. In addition, receive valuable feedback and advice (“speed-mentoring”) from a jury of experts.
The Start-up Slams are dedicated to entrepreneurs who have created innovative start-up companies (from creation up to Series A).
The company must:
- Be between creation and Series A
- Seek for fundings
- Develop a new therapeutic product
- APPLY BEFORE JUNE 30TH: Dedicated to entrepreneurs who have created an innovative company (from creation up to Series A)
- BE SELECTED: A jury of experts will select the most innovative projects
- EXHIBIT: The selected candidates will benefit from a small space at BioFIT to receive their one-to-one meetings
- PITCH: Presentations of the selected projects to potential partners and investors during BioFIT
- RECEIVE A SPEED-MENTORING: A jury composed of industrials, investors and consulting firms will give feedback and advice to the presenters
- BE AWARDED: The most innovative start-up will be awarded during an award ceremony
You must be registered for BioFIT 2018 to apply for the Start-up Slams for free.
After the 30th of June, all applications will be reviewed by a jury of experts (selection committee) who will retain the most promising start-ups.
The selected candidates will benefit from:
- A dedicated meeting space within the exhibition to enhance their visibility
- A pitch slot to present their overall strategy to potential partners and investors who could support their company
- Feedback and advice by experiences pharmas and VCs on how to advance their company
Deadline to apply: June 30th, 2018
Selection Committee and panel of advisors
The selection committee and panel of advisors is composed of high level representatives from international experts from biotechnology associations, clusters, technological transfer offices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, investors, public and private institutions.
Thanks to their experience and knowledge, they will give feedback and advice to the selected applicants to help them developing their projects.