The Animal Health Presentations are a great opportunity for young companies, TTOs, universities, research institutes and companies to showcase their innovative project in front of potential partners and investors in the Animal Health sector.
The selected candidates will be offered to present their project and receive advice and feedback (“speed-mentoring”) from a panel of experts.
The winner(s) will be awarded as the most innovative project(s) in Europe in Animal Health.
How does it work?
by a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, life sciences industries, and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during BioFIT.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
during BioFIT and
- The pitchers will have a 5-7 min timeslot during BioFIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and company strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project(s) will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner(s) will be awarded during the 2nd day of BioFIT as the most innovative animal health project(s) in Europe in Life Sciences.