Are you a young entrepreneur who has created or is about to create an innovative company?
Apply for the START-UP SLAMS to have the opportunity to present your project in front of pharma, biotech companies, TTOs and VCs and find partners who share your vision. In addition, receive valuable feedback and advice from an expert jury.
The Start-up Slams are dedicated to young entrepreneurs (≤ 5 years) who are about to create or have created an innovative company.
The company must:
- Be established in the past 5 years or in the process of establishment
- Seek for fundings
- Develop a new therapeutic product
You must be registered to BioFIT 2017 to apply for the Start-up Slams for free.
After 30th June, all applications will be reviewed by a jury of experts (selection committee) who will retain the most promising start-ups.
The selected candidates will benefit from:
- A dedicated meeting space within the exhibition to enhance their visibility
- A pitch slot to present their overall strategy to potential partners and investors who could support their company
- Feedback and advice by experiences pharmas and VCs on how to advance their company
Selection Committee and panel of advisors
The selection committee and panel of advisors is composed of high level representatives from international experts from biotechnology associations, clusters, technological transfer offices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, investors, public and private institutions.
Thanks to their experience and knowledge, they will give feedback and advice to the selected applicants to help them developing their projects.