Attractive discounts on a wide range of fares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide.
BioFIT 2014 - Fostering Innovation & Transfer
Spirit BioFIT is the only international partnering event in the field of technology transfer and collaborative projects in the life sciences sector. Academics, industry stakeholders and entrepreneurs, together with practitioners in technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing will share best practices, know-how and will maximize qualified alliances thanks to a cutting-edge partnering platform. BioFIT will take place in 2014 at Lille, France.
Dedicated to tech-transfer by bringing together private and public innovators, BioFIT will give you the opportunity to:
• refresh your innovation landscape and enlarge your alliance portfolio by discovering projects and high potential innovation from academic research and emerging biotech
• present and commercialize intellectual property arising from your research (patenting, licensing, spin-out companies)
• develop and transfer knowledge to the commercial marketplace
BioFIT Meetings are powered by
partneringONE® is the leading conference partnering solution for the life sciences. Combining the industry’s most advanced collaboration software with best practice implementation, partneringONE ensures that BioFIT will be a world-class partnering event.
Who will you meet?
• Established and emerging biotech companies
• Pharmaceutical companies
• High-level scientists in the life sciences field
• Technology transfer professionals
• Public organizations supporting innovation
• Private investors
BioFIT 2012 highlights
This second edition counted among its attendees the top leaders of the life sciences and biotechnology sector, such as: ABBOTT, BOEHRINGER, BIOSAXONY, EMBLEM TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER, GENFIT, GHENT UNIVERSITY, INSTITUT CURIE, IPSEN INNOVATION, KAROLINSKA DEVELOPMENT, LANCASTER UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENTSCHOOL, LEIDEN BIOSCIENCE PARK, LFB biotechnologies, MAX-PLANCK-INNOVATION, MERCK, ROCHE, STALLERGENES, SANOFI, TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS, UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD, UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA, UNIVERSITEIT, VIB, ZAMBON GROUP etc…
1.400 business meetings booked during the Business Convention
With over 400 attendees, 21 nationalities represented (50% internationalization rate) and 40% academia representatives, BioFIT confirms its first place among the international events dealing with Open Innovation in the field of life sciences.