December 15th, 2023
Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations
The Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations are a great opportunity for TTOs, universities, research institutes and companies to showcase their early-stage technologies in front of potential partners in the Life Sciences field, in order to entail a collaborative project and/or a licensing deal.
The selected candidates will be offered to present and promote their assets in front of the BioFIT participants.
The winner will be recognised as the most promising early-stage technology in Europe in Life Sciences.
How does it work?
Before September 28th, 2023
To apply to the Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations you must be registered to BioFIT.
To apply, the candidate must:
- Have an early-stage asset to entail a collaborative project and/or an opportunity to out-license
- Be registered to BioFIT 2023
- Fill out the online application form and submit it before September 28th, 2023
Before the event
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, life sciences industries, and investors) who will select the most promising early-stage assets.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during BioFIT.
- The selected candidates will have the possibility to display a poster within the exhibition area during BioFIT.
- The selected candidates will have the opportunity to display a video recording of their presentation on the online platform of the event (accessible by all attendees). This video will have to be 5 minutes long maximum, as the candidates’ presentation during the event.
PITCH & BE AWARDED
- The pitchers will have a 5 min timeslot during BioFIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their early-stage assets, in front of a jury of experts and potential partners.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative asset will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner will be recognised during the 2nd day of BioFIT as the most promising early-stage technology in Europe in Life Sciences.