After the BioFIT Steering Committee meeting last month and the interesting exchanges that followed, this year’s preliminary topics have finally been decided. Focusing on entrepreneurship in Life Sciences, this year’s programme includes:
• Lessons learned: Do’s & don’ts from seasoned entrepreneurs
• What is the best background for an academic spin-off CEO: science or industry?
• How can industry and investor incubating models accelerate research translation?
• Are universities a short-term or long term partner for spin-offs?
Would you like to:
- Share your experience, opinions and knowledge with our audience?
- Present your ideas with our panel?
Apply to be a BioFIT speaker! Contact us