IMPORTANT: With the famous European Christmas market of Strasbourg, many streets, car parks and accesses will be closed in the centre of Strasbourg. Therefore, we encourage our participants to travel by train or plane and by public transport.
How to get to Strasbourg?
Important: Because of the Christmas Market, many streets, parkings and access will be closed in the centre of Strasbourg. Therefore, we encourage our participants to favour travelling by train or plane.
- From Paris by the A4 motorway, also known as the Eastern Motorway (it forms parts of European routes E25 and E50).
- From Lyon by the A35 motorway
- From Switzerland by the RN 83 motorway
> Leave the motorway by taking the “Wacken” exit.
- If you come from BENELUX / German motorways, you can pass by the Europe bridge, between Strasbourg (France) and Kehl (Germany) over the Rhine (10 minutes from the Congress Center).
Please contact SNCF service if you are interested in SNCF discount vouchers (only valid for train journeys within France): www.sncf.fr
Strasbourg Train Station
20 place de la Gare
67000 Strasbourg – France
Contact your travel agency or call 08 36 35 35 35 from France. TGV high speed trains (TGV, EuroCity and Ortenau-S-Bahn) stop at “Strasbourg” station.
Then, you can go to the Congress Center by streetcar:
– Take the streetcar “C – Neuhof Rodolphe Reuss” outside the train station
– Or go under the train station, take the streetcar “A – Illkirch” or “D – Aristide Brian”
At the “Homme de Fer” station, take another streetcar (line B “Hoenheim Gare”) and stop at “Lycée Kleber” station.