December 15th, 2023
Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations – Rules
Application for the “Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations” is free of charge and open to TTOs, universities, research institutes and companies which have an early-stage asset / technology and are looking for a R&D collaborative project and/or an opportunity to out-license.
Jury & Selection:
- Applications will be reviewed by a jury of experts according to the following criteria: technological innovation, benefits, economic growth as well as transfer potential.
- All candidates will be informed if they have been selected or not in due time (approximately one month before the event).
- Selected candidates will have the opportunity to prepare themselves to be ready for D-day by participating in a warm-up session.
- Selected candidates will have a 5-minute pitch during the pitch session and will also benefit from advice and feedback from experts.
- The most promising early-stage technology(ies) will be awarded by the BioFIT jury.
Applications which fail to conform to the Eligibility and/or Terms & Conditions will not be processed.
- To apply, please note that you must be registered for BioFIT.
- Only online applications must be processed.
- Please follow the instructions regarding the word numbers.
- Applications must be completed in English.
- Applications must be submitted by September 9th, 2022.
- By applying, the applicant agrees that certain information may be published on the BioFIT website and/or in the final programme.
Please note that you can save your online application and continue to fill in it later.
A unique link will be shared with you if you “save to continue later”.
The organisers do not have access to this unique link.