The conference programme has never been more focused on entrepreneurship than this year.
BioFIT 2016 has placed entrepreneurship in Life Sciences at the core of its conference programme with themes including: Choosing the best CEO, questioning the European seed capital market, learning lessons from serial entrepreneurs, studying the blooming relationship between VCs and universities and giving hints on attracting VC’s interest in Series A financing.
Here is a foretaste of the world renowned speakers confirmed to discuss these trending topics on 30th November and 1st December:
- Kai Simons, CEO Lipotype and Director Emeritus of the Max Planck, DE,
- Paul Ashley, Deputy Head of Tech Transfer, Isis Innovation UK,
- Stefan L. Nilsson, CEO, Lipigon, SE,
- Ron Newbold, VP External R&D Innovation, Pfizer Worldwide Research & Development, USA
- Tzachy Tal, Director BD, Technion, IL,
- Daniel Green, CEO, Yaqrit, UK,
- Michèle Ollier, Partner,Index Ventures, CH,
- Sam Fazeli, Head of Bloomberg Intelligence, UK.