Out of 1,000 BioFIT attendees, 1,000 deals have been generated. The breakdown in terms of nature of deals is the following:
- 35% of collaborative research projects
- 30% of licensing deals
- 15% of equity investment deals
- 20% of services deals
Estimate based on the measurement of 2015 and 2016 delegates’ outcomes
NEW! Identification of would-be CEOs
Are you a bioentrepreneur seeking a project? Or do you have projects seeking CEO?
Attend BioFIT by using the partnering platform and identify your future project or your future CEO.
from a balanced selection Pharma / Biotech / TTO / Academia / Investors
to key-decision makers
today’s innovative technologies, licensing opportunities and collaborative research partners
the most qualified skateholders in the pharma and biotechnologies sectors
- Import your profiles from previous partnering events powered by partneringONE,
- Manage all your conference activities in your personal agenda,
- Search and bookmark companies of interest for easy follow-up,
- Send requests to meet others, accept or decline requests from others,
- Let the system schedule a time and place for all your accepted requests,
- View the individual schedules of your company colleagues,
include colleagues as participants in your one-to-one meetings at any time,
- Receive notifications of new requests by SMS and/or email during the event,
- Browse key pages of your partneringONE account on your mobile device during the event,
- Download your company messages.
partneringONE software is web-based, so there is nothing to download to your computer. Just log in and connect with your conference community, anytime, anywhere.