Who drives innovation in Life Sciences? Academia or industry?
Scheduled on December 1st to start in style, the Plenary session will gather the best and brightest to answer the sector’s raising concern!
Steering Committee member Ivan Baines, Chief Operating Officer, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (DE) described the session in these terms :
Between arm-wrestling and handshake, finding a balance in academia-industry collaborations is mandatory in order to foster innovation. But is that as simple as it sounds? Where does innovation come from in the life sciences industry? Who really drives it? Can one partie succeed without the other? Can we talk about driving and serving? Let’s analyze the complex relationship of these two parties and the numerous elements involved through our panelists’ expertise:
- MODERATOR : John Carroll, Editor-in-chief, FierceBiotech, USA
- Jochen Maas, General Manager, Research & Development Germany, Sanofi, Germany
- Marisol Quintero,CEO, BiOncotech Therapeutics, Spain
- Kurt Hertogs, Head Platform Innovation & Incubator Strategy , Johnson & Johnson, United-Kingdom
- Alexander von Gabain, Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Innovation and Corporate Alliances, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
We are looking forward to attend this session that promises a great debate! Come and join us!
Want to speak at BioFIT? Contact Ramona Pirv-Chicireanu, Conference Coordinator