DIGITAL PRECIDIAB MEETING
Monday, December 7th, 2020
The National Center for Precision Diabetic Medicine and PreciDIAB Initiative, are organising a one-day networking meeting: public-private and private-private partnerships in the field of diabetes and comorbidities. PreciDIAB Initiative is the business club of PreciDIAB. More information: https://www.precidiab.org/partnership/precidiab-initiative/.
- To take part in PreciDIAB Meeting, you must be registered for BioFIT event
- Registration to PreciDIAB Meeting is free but mandatory
9:00-10:00 AM CET
PreciDIAB Academia-Industry R&D Collaborations
PreciDIAB is creating favourable conditions for efficient Public/Private collaborative research (diagnosis and follow-up tools, drugs, medical and IT devices), and setting up a comprehensive “machinery” to generate scientific outcomes and exploit them smoothly.
- Introducing PreciDIAB, Professor Philippe Froguel
- Collaborative success stories
- Medical device clinical evaluation, Professor Robert Caiazzo
- Medical diagnosis, Dr Amélie Bonnefond
- Matthias Vandesquille, Project Manager – PreciDIAB National Center
- Xavier Martin Benlloch, Technology Transfer Officer, Eurasanté
12:00–1:00 PM CET
PreciDIAB Kick-Off Program – Journalists Invited
Development of innovative oligonucleotide-based treatments targeting miRNAs for human obesity, type 2 diabetes, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and associated cardio-metabolic disorders.
Introducing METABOMIR, Dr Jean-Sébastien Annicotte – Lille University & Marc Thibonnier – APTAMIR EUROPE
- Gilles Pulvermuller, General Secretary of EGID (European Genomic Institute for Diabetes)
- Ségolène Lebrun, Biotechnology Advisor, Clubster Nutrition Health Longevity
The Acceleration Program by Eurasanté launches the call DIABETES & METABOLIC DISEASES ACCELERATION PROJECTS.
Open to challenging bioentrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs willing to shorten the time-to-market of their projects and penetrate the European health market: fast-track connections with PreciDIAB network, investors network, and a tailor-made support from the Eurasanté team.
Introducing the call:
- Rémi Verstraete, Start-up advisor, Eurasanté
- Caroline Ramspacher, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Partner, Eurasanté
2:30–3:15 PM CET
PreciDIAB Networking group:
Horizon Europe: What is new?
Virginie Sivan, French Delegate for program Committees in H2020 (health, ERC, FET)
- Julien Holgard, European Project Officer, Eurasanté
- Gaylord Bauden Hamerel, Innovation Project Manager, Eurasanté