Are you a technology transfer officer with a ready-to-be-licensed technology?
Apply for the LICENSING OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATIONS to have the opportunity to present your technology in front of pharma, biotech companies, TTOs and VCs and find partners who share your vision.
The Licensing Opportunity Presentations are dedicated to TTOS or related structures who have ready-to-be-licensed technologies or projects still to be de-risked (that could at least be co-financed through a collaborative programme devoted to partly de-risk the asset).
The technology must:
- Be ready to be licensed
- Originate from a university or a public research institution
APPLY: Dedicated to TTO, universities or related structures that have ready-to-be-licensed technologies.
- BE SELECTED: A jury of experts will select the most innovative technologies
- EXHIBIT: The selected candidates will benefit from a poster’s exhibition at BioFIT describing their R&D project
- PITCH: Presentations of the selected projects to potential industrial partners during BioFIT
You must be registered for BioFIT 2018 to apply for the Licensing Opportunity Presentations for free.
After 30th June, all applications will be reviewed by a jury of experts (selection committee) who will retain the most promising technologies.
The selected candidates will benefit from:
- A poster describing their R&D project within the exhibition area
- A pitch slot to present their technology to potential partners and investors who could support it
Applications which fail to conform with the Eligibility and/or Terms & Conditions will not be processed.
- Only type-written, complete applications must be processed
- Application must be completed in English
- Complete applications must be received by email before 30th June 2018
- A poster in English must be designed and printed by the applicant (A0 format).
- The poster must arrive at the Convention Center before 30th November 2018. Posters will not be accepted after 30th November 2018 or the day of the event.