The Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations are a great opportunity for TTOs, universities, research institutes and companies to showcase their early-stage technologies in front of potential partners in the Life Sciences field, in order to entail a collaborative project and/or a licensing deal.
The selected candidates will be offered to present and promote their assets in front of the BioFIT participants.
The winner(s) will be awarded as the most promising early-stage technology(ies) in Europe in Life Sciences.
How does it work?
before June 28th, 2019
To apply, the candidate must:
- Have an early-stage asset to entail a collaborative project and/or an opportunity to out-license
- Be registered to BioFIT 2019
- Fill out the application form and send it to the BioFIT organisers before June 28th, 2019
by a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, life sciences industries, and investors) who will select the most promising early-stage assets.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during BioFIT.
- The selected candidates will have the possibility to display a poster within the exhibition area during BioFIT.
during BioFIT and
- The pitchers will have a 5-7 min timeslot during BioFIT to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their early-stage assets, in front of a jury of experts and potential partners.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative asset(s) will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner(s) will be awarded during the 2nd day of BioFIT as the most promising early-stage technology(ies) in Europe in Life Sciences.