Manuel Gea is a serial entrepreneur, co-founder, CEO & EVP R&D IT of Bio-Modeling Systems; he is a Keynote Speaker, independent board member, senior expert & business angel developing and supporting disruptive solutions addressing complex systems problems.
He spent 30 years creating value in various domains and executive jobs:
- From consumer goods industry to cosmetics, nutrition, biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies and,
- From business to R&D ( International business manager at Colgate-Palmolive (consumer goods company), Senior consultant creator of the Pharma Practice at McKinsey France, Managing director at Boehringer Ingelheim, CEO Europe at HemispherX Biopharma, Co-founder & President of the Advisory Board of Pherecydes-Pharma, Co-founder & board member of Formitel, Co-founder & CEO of BMSystems.
He also spent these 30 years co-founding or contributing as member, chairman & senior advisor to leading professional organizations:
- Co-founder & V-P of Leem Biotech, co-founder of Medef Health, co-founder & executive board member of Medicen the first healthcare cluster in France.
- Chairman at the Independent trans-discipline biotech Think Tank Adebiotech.
- Co-founder and Chairman of Centrale-Santé, the French Health Think-Tank gathering 2500 members, professionals involved in health sector innovations and creating value for patients.
- Board member of Polepharma the first European Pharma production cluster.
As a digital transformation expert, he is:
- Co-founder and representative of Medicen Cluster Executive Board at the Paris Region Digital Health cluster gathering Cap Digital, Medicen, and Systematic Paris-Region clusters.
- Co-founder of the Digital Health Commission at Medicen Paris region
- Pioneer in the development of confident AI and Augmented Intelligence (hybrid of Human and Artificial Intelligences).
He is graduated from Ecole Centrale Paris (data scientist, operational research, modeling), and has a sociology of organizations degree from Paris IX Dauphine University where he discovered and implemented general semantic to address complex systems problems and a Supply chain degree CNAM (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers) cycle C.