December 15th, 2023
Start-up Slams – Rules
Application for the “Start-up Slams” is free of charge and open to all young companies or companies in creation (and particularly start-ups seeking to raise a seed or a series A financing round) which have an innovative therapeutic product/technology to present.
Jury & Selection:
- Applications will be reviewed by a jury of experts according to the following criteria: Strength of the team, potential of the start-up, interest of use regarding the market, competitive advantages, IP strategy and business model.
- All candidates will be informed if they have been selected or not in due time (approximately one month before the event).
- Selected candidates will have the opportunity to prepare themselves to be ready for D-day by participating in a warm-up session.
- Selected candidates will have a 5-minute pitch during the pitch session and will also benefit from advice and feedback from experts.
- The most innovative start-up(s) will be awarded by the BioFIT jury.
Applications which fail to conform to the Eligibility and/or Terms & Conditions will not be processed.
- To apply, please note that you must be registered for BioFIT.
- Only online applications will be processed.
- Please follow the instructions regarding the word numbers.
- Applications must be completed in English.
- Applications must be submitted by September 9th, 2022.
- By applying, the applicant agrees that certain information may be published on the BioFIT website and/or in the final programme.
Please note that you can save your online application and continue to fill in it later.
A unique link will be shared with you if you “save to continue later”.
The organisers do not have access to this unique link.