Many thanks to Alzprotect for joining BioFIT 2021 as a Bronze Sponsor
Alzprotect is a biopharmaceutical company that develops drug candidates, from their discovery to clinical trials, for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and tauopathies such as Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP).
Alzprotect has developed specific global-level expertise in tauopathies, where neuronal degeneration is a consequence of an abnormal accumulation of hyperphosphorylated Tau proteins combined to neuroinflammation: Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP) and Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
Their expertise led to the discovery of several molecules with novel mechanisms of action, such as AZP2006 that shows potent and promising effects to control neurodegeneration.
Join key BioFIT 2021 sponsors such as MSD,Alzprotect, Boehringer Ingelheim, Genfit, Pfizer, Roche and Novo Nordisk to have the opportunity to:
- Identify your organisation with the main partnering event in Europe dedicated to tech transfer, academia-industry collaborations, early-stage innovations and seed investment in Life Sciences
- Highlight your interest in early-stage innovation
- Present your ideas and technologies to key innovation players in Life Sciences
- Enhance your visibility on an international scale and be recognised as a key innovative actor
- Show your expertise thanks to specific communication tools