How can Open-Innovation be a powerful driver for One Health dynamics?
As diverse as they are complementary, our panelists will address the common challenges faced by human and animal health and highlight the benefits and limits of open-innovation collaborations across this sectors.
The solutions to these common challenges may be provided by the One Health dynamics and be powerful drivers for tomorrow’s innovations. Cross sector collaborations could lead to a faster development of health tools and technologies that will both protect against infectious diseases while helping tackle some of the major chronic disease challenges of the 21st century.
To address this exciting cross-sector session :
- Pineau Thierry (moderator) INRA Animal Health Metaprogram Director, INRA UNIVERSITY, FRANCE
- Arnouts Sven, Business development Manager , PROVAXS, BELGIUM
- Dubruque Matthieu, COO, Oncovet Clinical Research, France
- Hanon Emmanuel, Senior Vice President, GSK VACCINES, UK
- Dieuzy-Labaye Isabelle, Director, Strategic Alliances, ZOETIS, FRANCE
Scheduled December 1st at 2pm, we are already looking forward to listening to these heavy league speakers !
Discover the full speaker list here, and the conference program here
Want to speak at BioFIT? Contact us!